Setting Up

  1. Complete the payroll deduction form
  2. Drop it off at our office or email it to

If you need help or would like more infomation please contact us and we can assist you.


Gifts made through payroll deductions will be reflected on your T4 slip. No receipts will be issued as you can use your T4 in the same fashion as a charitable receipt. If you are making continuous gifts through payroll deductions, our records will reflect that you have made an on-going pledge to the University of Saskatchewan.