Donor Bill of Rights
The University of Saskatchewan strives to ensure that donors feel proud of their decision to support our institution. We are deeply honoured to be stewards of your investment and are committed to achieving our shared goals.
As a donor to the University of Saskatchewan, you can expect the following:
- To receive a letter of thanks with your charitable receipt information within two weeks.
- To be recognized appropriately for your support in a way that adheres to your stated wishes.
- To have your personal information handled with greatest respect and confidentiality, particularly if you choose to be anonymous.
- To receive meaningful information about the impact of your gift to the University of Saskatchewan.
- To be informed of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for the intended purpose.
- To be assured that your gift will be used for the purpose for which it was given.
- To be informed of the identity of our Board of Governors, and have access to the university's most recent financial statements.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.